Important facts to know about MYST-X hand sanitizer


  • Watch 1 minute video with helpful safety and use tips
  • Produced in accordance with FDA approved World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines
  • Manufactured in FDA certified facility
  • Contains 80% FDA mandated USP-Grade or FCC-Grade Denatured Alcohol, Up to 25% More than Leading Brands
  • Exceeds CDC’s minimum recommended 60% alcohol for efficacy
  • Manufacturing includes five-point quality check for color, odor, clarity, purity and strength
  • MYST-X does not contain methanol
  • All MYST-X hand sanitizers are made in the USA (Ohio)
  • Product application: Apply the sanitizer to the palm of the hand. Then, simply rub throughout all surfaces of the hands and fingers until skin is dry. Children under 6 years old should be supervised when using.
  • Product use: You can use it as often as needed, around the house, at work and on-the-go. Ideal for use anytime hands may have come into contact with germs.
  • How long does MYST-X work: It has no residual germ-killing effect. It kills many common harmful germs on contact, but once it evaporates, the germ-killing action stops. That’s why ongoing application is encouraged.
  • How does MYST-X kill germs: The active ingredient in the liquid hand sanitizers, ethyl alcohol, breaks down the germs’ cell walls, causing them to die.
  • MYST-X Hand Sanitizer is TSA approved: TSA is allowing one liquid hand sanitizer container up to 12 ounces per passenger in carry-on bags until further notice. So, you may bring MYST-X 8 oz. trigger spray in your carry-on bag.
  • The FDA approved Drug Facts label for MYST-X is listed below


Active Ingredient(s)
Alcohol 80% v/v

Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available.

For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from heat or flames.

Do not use
• On children less than 2 months of age
• On open skin wound
When using this product keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of contact with eyes rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.

• Place enough product on hands to cover all surfaces. Rub hands together until dry.
• Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.

• Store between 15-30C (59-86F)
• Avoid freezing and excessive heat 40C (104F)
Inactive ingredients glycerin, hydrogen peroxide, purified water USP